…and for the record, you’re all invited to the party.
[Howdy, new visitors! Believe it or not, Snacked Up is now three years old. You can find a more recent recap here.]
So what have we learned this year?
- The secret to indie game development is pigeons.
- Assholes are assholes. Except when they’re not.
- Atlus’ Catherine is the perfect antidote to a break-up.
- It’s all in the beard.
- Once you’ve cleaned out that filth-soaked brain, giving yourself the willies becomes good, wholesome fun.
- I can get a bit too enthusiastic sometimes, okay?
- I’m an unashamed Final Fantasy 7 fanboy, sure, but that shouldn’t make a difference when I tell you it’s the best game ever. Not at all.
- Expectations are made to be broken.
- Converge. Batman. Fez. Totes.
- Knee-high leather boots? Tight straps?? Skimpy underwear??? Oh, never mind, it’s Sean Connery.
- That film got bomb-ass titties
- The vocalist still needs a new toga.
- And finally, perhaps more relevant now than it was last year:
Here’s to another year :D